HATS OFF TO YOU!
PARTICIPATE IN THE COMPETITION
You could win:
- One of 200 regional prizes of $500 to $1000
- One of 33 provincial prizes of $2000 to $5000
- An international career development trip abroad
- New door prizes of $250
The Hats Off to You! contest:
- recognizes women who choose a traditionally male-dominated career
- rewards their hard work
- promotes the success of female students within a predominantly male group
- showcases successful female role models that go beyond gender stereotypes
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates must be enrolled full time in one of the eligible vocational training or technical training programs (see the list at www.mels.gouv.qc.ca/chapeau).
- They must be enrolled in a public or private secondary school or college in Québec.
- They must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents and have resided in Québec for at least one year.
Winners from the past five years are not eligible. A candidate who wishes to once again be eligible for the Contest must have changed her program of study, and over five years must have elapsed since she was last declared a winner.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Contact the staff members responsible for the Hats Off to You! competition in your school or at the MELS regional office or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.