Work Placements in a Laboratory in France - CNRS/LOJIQ
Learn about research at the CNRS
The CNRS is offering a range of laboratory work corresponding to the prizewinners' fields of study and main interests. Interns will receive a living allowance.
LOJIQ is also offering a living allowance as well as medical and civil liability insurance to enable the prizewinners to travel to their practicum locations.
Interns' work placements, in laboratories of their choice, will last from two to three months between September 2013 and August 2014. The total value of a work placement is about $5000 for a three-month period.
In order to be eligible for this prize, candidates must meet the following conditions:
- be between 18 and 35 years of age at the time of the work placement
- be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident
- have resided in Québec for at least one year
In addition to the answers to the general questions, the candidate's portfolio must include the answers to the following questions (a maximum of one page):
- What are your reasons for wanting a work placement in a CNRS lab in France, and what impact do you anticipate this placement will have on your personal and professional development?
- What steps would you take to prepare for this opportunity (e.g. making contacts, obtaining information on the area)? Describe the ideal work placement for you.
For more information about LOGIQ and its former prizewinners, go to www.lojiq.org.