Submission of applications
- The Ministère notifies school boards of the funding they will receive and the criteria the projects must meet.
- The school board asks its eligible schools to draw up Wellness-Oriented School projects that respect the criteria of the Ministère and any additional criteria the school board has established, and provides the support needed.
- The school defines its project, has it approved by the governing board and submits it to the school board before October 15.
- The school board studies the projects submitted in light of the Ministère's and its own criteria, respecting the maximum budget set by the Ministère.
- Using the form on the Collecte-Info site, the school board submits the relevant information concerning the accepted projects to the Ministère before November 30.