- Regional Prizes 2011-2012
- Regional Prizes 2010-2011
- Regional Prizes 2009-2010
- Regional Prizes 2008-2009
- Regional Prizes 2007-2008
Two prizes per region each consisting of:
- $2000 awarded by the Ministère de l'Éducation, du Loisir et du Sport (MELS) and the Ministère de la Culture et des Communications (MCC). MELS will contribute $1250 toward the amount, while the MCC will contribute $750.
MELS has 11 regional offices. After the evaluations have taken place, it is possible that no winner, or only one winner, be selected in a particular region.
Lastly, the Essor Recognition Awards recognize the initiatives and dynamism of the educational and cultural sectors, while taking regional particularities into account.
They are awarded to the projects that most closely meet the following criteria:
- include diversity and originality in their organizational structure, the context in which they are carried out, their content or activities
- demonstrate an active partnership with community, cultural, educational or other resources
- are distinguished by the quantity and quality of the means of communication used to promote arts and culture
- are distinguished by the quality of their educational approach and by the means used to contribute to student learning in the arts
- are distinguished by the quality of their approach to culture and by the means used to integrate the cultural dimension in the school
- raise awareness of the principle of economic efficiency, as well as concern for environmental protection and social equity