As updates and subject-specific programs are officially approved, they will be posted on-line under Update in the Secondary Cycle Two section of the Québec Education Program Web site.
Science and Technology program
Environnemental Science and Technology program
Correction - May 2010
In May 2010, changes were made to the text that discusses the issue of deforestation. This electronic document replaces the content presented on page 52 of the Science and Technology program (, 1,76 MB) and of the Environnemental Science and Technology program (, 824 KB).
Update - June 2009
As a result of the work recently carried out to ensure that the Technical and Scientific option and the Science option are recognized for college admission purposes, additions and adjustments had to be made to the Secondary Cycle Two Mathematics program.
- The following electronic document contains the binder pages to be replaced and inserted in the first version of the Mathematics program. Note that the teachers concerned received a paper copy of this document in February 2009.
- Pages to be replaced in the first version (, 1,38 MB)
- 2009-11-02 Complete Document (Second Version) (, 2,18 MB)
Update - November 2009
Due to the addition of the optional Chemistry and Physics programs, changes have been made to the text regarding the Mathematics, Science and Technology subject area.
- Introduction (, 597 KB)
Approved Subject-Specific Programs
Below are the electronic versions of programs that were officially approved after the June 2007 launch of the Secondary Cycle Two Québec Education Program.
- 2010-01-12 Entrepreneurship (, 368 KB)
- 2009-12-03 Exploration of Vocational Training (, 487 KB)
- 2009-11-02 Contemporary World (formerly Contemporary Economic Environment) (, 454 KB)
- 2009-05-07 Integrative Project (, 282 KB)
- 2009-01-21 Science and the Environment (, 550 KB)
- 2009-01-12 Environmental Science and Technology (, 824 KB)
- 2009-09-01 Chemistry (, 286 Ko)
- 2009-09-01 Physics (, 325 Ko)